Often times in HR we take pride in making sure we are ALWAYS administratively compliant.
It can be challenging at times, especially if you are juggling multiple clients, with multiple requirements.
From background checks, e-verification’s, client documents, and state law policies it can almost be common to misplace a sensitive material along the way!
The key to staying on top of on-boarding during a busy work load is making “check list’s” your friend!
Here is a guide to help to help you handle the on-boarding stress!
Employee weekly on boarding:
- Background Check is processed
- All on-boarding start required documents have been signed & completed.
- All proper state documents have been completed (if needed)
- Double check if Client specific docs are needed. Make sure they are audit compliant.
- Confirm all pay rates & bill rates are accurate with Account Manager
- E-verify candidate
For Payroll confirm:
- Personal Information
- Pay Rate
- Marital Status
- State Withholdings, SUI, SDI
- Per Diem if necessary
- Direct Deposit
- Paperless Tab (Y)
- Sick Time Policy
We hope this helps narrow down & simplify your on-boarding process!
-HR Team at Two Roads!